Call for Research Papers
The conference program will include paper presentations along with prominent keynote speakers and workshops.
Notifications and Deadlines
15th February 2020
Deadline of Full Papers Submission:
25th April 2020
Notification of Reviewing Results:
25th May 2021
Submission of Revised Papers:
30th May 2021
Final Acceptance Notification:
10th June 2021
Deadline for Camera-ready:
20th June 2021
Authors’ Registration Deadline:
30th June 2021
06th – 08th July 2021
Fees and Payment
|Full Registration (Participants with Presentation and Publication)||$|
|Full Registration – Students (Participants with Presentation and Publication)||$|
|Participant (Oral or Poster) without Publication||$|
|Participant – Students (Oral or Poster) without Publication||$|
- Registration Payment will Include:
- Welcome Reception.
- Admission to Scientific Sessions, Workshops, Exhibition Area.
- Conference Bag and/or Conference Accessories.
- Certificate of Attendance.
- Coffee Breaks.
- All Conference Papers MUST have at Least One Registered Author to Present the Paper.
- Please note that the Paid Registration Fee can not be Refunded if the Author is unable to Participate in the Conference for any Reason.
- For all Accepted Papers, the Registration Fee Needs to be Paid. Please note that your Paper WILL NOT be Published if the Fee is not Received Due Time.
Methods of Payment (Coming Soon).
- Online Submission: The authors are requested to submit their papers via EDAS.
- The submitted paper MUST NOT be previously published, and not considered elsewhere for publication.
- The submitted paper will be double blind peer review.
- The possible decision on a paper are: Accepted, Revision (Minor or Major) or Rejected.
- All papers will be checked for plagiarism and the similarity check MUST NOT exceeding 23%.
- Acceptance/Rejection of papers will be decided by the referees of the corresponding conference.
- The submission is electronically and the size of A4 with (.docx) format will only be considered. The paper should be NOT EXCEEDING 6 PAGES.
- IEEE conference templates contain guidance text for composing and formatting conference papers. Please ensure that all template text is removed from your conference paper prior to submission to the conference. Failure to remove template text from your paper may result in your paper NOT BEING PUBLISHED.
- IEEE template and IEEE Copyright Form can be downloaded from (IEEE-Template) (IEEE Copyright Form).
- Prepare your presentation based on the conference presentation template which can be downloaded from (Paper ID_Presenter Name).
Please Refer and Click on One of the Tracks Submission Buttons to Direct You to the Submission Page on EDAS.